- Savannah Walks: March through Civil War-era Savannah while hearing the strategies of the blue and the gray and seeing the houses and buildings involved in the War Between the States. Or, go on a walk highlighting the sites based on the bestselling novel “Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.”
- Architecture Tour with Jonathan: Jonathan Stalcup, owner of Architectural Tours of Savannah, grew up in Madison County Iowa, site of many covered bridges and limestone structures. From an early age, he was interested in Savannah, architecture and history.
- Black History Tour: Johnnie Brown, the tour conductor, will take you to places including The First African Baptist Church, Ralph Mark Gilbert Civil Rights Museum and Beach Institute.
- Old Savannah Tours: The Historic Overview Tour explores 270 years of Savannah's history in 90 minutes. The adventure is expanded for the Historic On And Off Tour. The Savannah Experience is a three-hour tour highlighting the familiar sites and haunts of the Historic District while exploring the other “forgotten” neighborhood
- Savannah Heritage Tours: The tour will cover the life of Jim Williams from his arrival in Savannah as an antique dealer and preservationist as well as the trials that began in 1982 and ended in 1989.
- Bonaventure Cemetery Tour: Established in 1849, Bonaventure has been described as a natural garden with live oak trees draped with Spanish moss and thousands of azaleas. Standing within this “garden” are beautiful sculptures of grieving ladies, ornately carved crypts, obelisks and the statue of Gracie Watson.
- Savannah Movie Tours: The 90-minute narrated tour includes numerous film clips and will pass many of the most recognizable locations.
- Foody Tour: Discover where the locals eat on this one-of-a-kind, three-hour adventure where you could experience fried green tomatoes, Artisan-baked pastries, Southern pork BBQ with signature sauces, fabulous shrimp and grits or handmade gourmet chocolates.